With all the fruit that’s available in an Aussie summer, how about a refreshing cool fruit salad? Here’s a recipe that’s easy as!
- I cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- I cup blueberries
- 1 cup rockmelon, balled or diced roughly to 2cm cubes
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 apricot or nectarine, pitted and sliced
- 2 kiwifruits, peeled and sliced
- 1tbsp cut and crushed mint leaves
Combine all the ingredients in a large serving bowl and toss to mix thoroughly. Cover and chill in the fridge before serving. Enjoy as is or with a scoop of vanilla or coffee ice cream.